Investors are eagerly anticipating GameStop’s earnings report, which is scheduled to be released on September 6, 2023. There are expectations that the report will provide insights into the company’s financial performance for the second quarter.
Analysts forecast EPS growth of 60% and a slight increase in revenue for Q2. The market will closely watch these figures to assess GameStop’s stock performance.
Typically, investors consider non-GAAP financial measures when evaluating the company’s core operating performance.
Investors will also be keeping an eye on C3.ai (AI) stock. C3.ai (AI) is considered a speculative stock with potential for growth. The company has cash reserves, trusted clients, and offers customized AI solutions in areas such as energy management, supply network risk, and inventory optimization. C3.ai serves diverse industries, with strong ties to the oil and gas and defense sectors.
Despite its high valuation, stronger growth this year could validate C3.ai’s potential. The company is known for being a leader in enterprise AI, assisting businesses in building cost-effective AI applications. C3.ai’s financial stability is evident with nearly $790 million in cash and zero debt.
C3.ai has also ventured into generative AI with its C3 Generative AI Product Suite. The company anticipates non-GAAP profitability for the current fiscal year and expects a growth resurgence in the fiscal year ending April 2024. Analysts predict approximately $305.6 million in revenue for C3.ai in FY2024.
Economic Calendar Updates
As we enter a new week, several significant economic events are expected to unfold. Here’s a rundown of the major events happening in the global economy:
Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) Cash Rate and RBA Rate Statement: The RBA will announce its monetary policy decision and release a statement explaining the factors behind the decision. The cash rate has a significant impact on borrowing costs and can influence economic activity.
Wednesday, September 6, 2023
- Bank of Canada (BOC) Rate Statement and Overnight Rate: The BOC will release its interest rate decision and accompanying statement. The overnight rate, set by the BOC, affects borrowing costs and can have implications for the Canadian economy.
- USA ISM Services PMI: The Institute for Supply Management (ISM) will release the Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) for the services sector in the United States. This indicator provides insight into the health of the services industry, which is a crucial driver of economic growth.
Thursday, September 7, 2023
- US Unemployment Claims: The number of individuals filing for unemployment benefits in the United States will be released. This data provides an indication of the state of the job market and can influence investor sentiment.
- Canadian BOC Governor Macklem Speaks: Bank of Canada Governor Macklem will deliver a speech, where he may discuss the central bank’s outlook on the economy and monetary policy.
Friday, September 8, 2023
- Canadian Employment Change and Unemployment Rate: Statistics Canada will release data on employment change and the unemployment rate in Canada. These figures provide insight into the country’s labor market conditions.
- China’s CPI y/y: China’s Consumer Price Index (CPI) for the year-over-year period will be announced. The CPI measures changes in the average prices of a basket of goods and services, providing an indication of inflationary pressures.
All information has been prepared by TraderFactor or partners. The information does not contain a record of TraderFactor or partner’s prices or an offer of or solicitation for a transaction in any financial instrument. No representation or warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Any material provided does not have regard to the specific investment objective and financial situation of any person who may read it. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.