Forex education is critical for anyone looking to trade currencies. Without a good understanding of the market, it’s very easy to make costly mistakes.
There are a number of different ways to get a Forex education. Books, online courses, and seminars are all popular options. It’s important to find a source of information that is reputable and covers all the basics.
Once you have a good understanding of the market, you can develop your own trading strategy, a key element of success in forex trading.
By having a plan and sticking to it, you’ll be more likely to make consistent profits. In this discussion, we take you through ActivTrades Education and the various sections. Keep reading.
|ActivTrades Trading Instruments
ActivTrades Trading Accounts
ActivTrades Full Review
|ActivTrades Trading Platforms
ActivTrades Education Section
Overview of ActivTrades Education Section
Stock exchange trading, buying shares, and opening a Forex transaction are extremely simple. In many instances, most investors can trade on a live account in less than an hour, open an account within a few minutes and learn how to use the interface quickly.
Despite this, it’s important to undertake preliminary Forex trading courses for market beginners.
ActivTrades Forex education equips learners with useful resources on how you can trade profitably on the Forex market and what opportunities you can find in the market.
Even though you can get a free forex trading course online, the ActivTrades education is the best forex course tailored to suit your trading needs.
It’s the best forex trading course for beginners because the concepts are simple and easy to understand.
ActivTrades Forex education has Seminars that host educational as well as networking events for investors.
Some of the most popular events that the company has hosted in the past include;
- The London Financial Forum of 2019
- 2019 Dubai Forex Expo
- Dubai Seminar by Dr. Saifedean Ammous in 2018
- Dubai Financial Trading Summit of 2017
- London Seminar(Volume Spread Analysis) of 2016.
ActivTrades One to One Training
ActivTrades Forex trading course offers One to One training to investors to enable them to buy/sell on the markets.
The one-on-one foreign exchange trading education is one of the best courses for forex because it involves experts and knowledgeable staff who provide impact knowledge to the traders.
You can join the sessions of the best forex education by registering with your name, email, and phone number. The sessions are customized, and you can book your preferred training time.
Further, the lessons are packed with ample information about;
- ActivTrades main platforms
- Personal accounts
- Exclusive add-ons
- How to use SmartTools
ActivTrades Webinars are online events the company broadcasts to traders via the internet. The main purpose is to share resources in the form of videos, voice notes, and presentations about Forex trading and markets.
During a foreign exchange trading education webinar, the speaker delivers a presentation, and you can participate through the interactive tools.
To join a webinar session, you need a computer or smartphone and participate when you activate the audio, chat, or talk button.
Likewise, you need to register and listen to the speakers as they share insights about forex trading.
Some of the popular guest speakers for the webinars’ stock market trading courses include Darren Sinden and Paul Wallace.
The Webinars Archive is a database comprising valuable sessions which users can listen to during free time. These include;
- Commodity currencies
- How to trade using Divergence
- How to trade using 4 Hour Charts
- Correlations between pairs
- Covid-19 and the financial markets
- Live-Trading – US market opening
ActivTrades Education Materials
The ActivTrades forex trading education is one of the best day trading courses with a wide variety of terms that you can refer to anytime.
You’ll find these materials under the glossary section, arranged alphabetically. Simply type in the search box your interest area, and the term will pop up.
Besides the terms, there are multiple Trading Education Videos on the platform. You’ll find these videos more useful, especially if you are a beginner. Some of the popular videos include;
- MT4-How to log in
- MT4-How to change the language
- MT4-Mobile trading on Android
- MT4-The Journal Tab
- Trailing Stop
- Account Statements
- How to create your own profile
If you’re not a fan of videos, you can refer to the Handbooks sections, including;
- MT4 Quick Guide
- MT4 Manual-Full Version
- MetaTrader 5
- Active Trader Web Platform
- ActivTrader iOS Manual
How to Start Forex Trading
The Forex trading course training starts at the introductory stage. Here you’ll learn the following;
- How to open a position, constantly monitor and analyze.
- How financial markets work and the major players in the world economy.
- Presentation of virtual money and the risks of financial markets.
- Operation and regulation of foreign exchange, stock exchanges, and presentation of brokerage firms. Also, how to choose the best forex brokers.
- What kind of players exist in forex markets, including investors, swing, day traders, and robot trading. How to survive in these markets.
- Initial steps of how much capital you need, how much time it takes, and the risks you must take.
- The principles and tools of trading. You also learn about the impact of news and other events on the markets and products.
- Strategies to exist in the market, how to open a position, and estimate the parameters, including investor, swing, scalping, semi-robots, and position builder.
- Protecting your investment and managing emotions. You also learn how discipline, consciousness, and persistence can lead to success.
- Description of forex and stock exchange trading transactions, knowing the products and their characteristics.
- How to open multiple positions and use a calculator for accurate estimates for margin, stop/take profit level placement rules, and margin level calculation.
- How to download the trading interface (MT4 and MT5) and handling skills.
- Learn how a misused stop loss can lead to a loss.
- Learn about the development of exchange rates.
- Practice and manage transactions for several hours each day while exploring and managing risks through certain transactions.
- How to use unique trading solutions, experts, and self-developed indicators.
- Presentation of your individual strategy and practice.
Tips For The Best Forex Trading Education
After registering for an online forex trading course, start with the crucial basic terms about markets, stock exchanges, CFDs, and ETFs. Under the courses for forex, you can find useful resources on the ActivTrades website.
- After acquiring the basic knowledge, specialize in specific areas. For example, you can start with the main interest, forex, stocks, or indices. Gauge the trading style that can match your personal requirements.
Also, test the knowledge you’ve gained so far by opening demo accounts.
- Check your development for the free day trading course after a few weeks. It’s more of an appraisal and whether the training has been productive.
- Get a mentor who will provide constructive feedback.
- Optimize the trading circle after several weeks or months. Eventually, you’ll reach a point where you’ll make profits.
Read the following in the Forex Education Section
- Beginners Guides and Tips For Forex Trading
- Read A Beginners Guide To Forex Trading
- Mistakes Most Beginner Forex Traders Make and How To Avoid Them
The ActivTrades forex trading education is useful for your journey as a trader in the Forex and stock exchange markets. It’s the best forex trading course for beginners where you get to know the real world of money. The training is practical, and you can use various tools of trading.